The world is changing, and we understand the issues businesses face every day. There is constant competition for your customers, there are challenges in attracting and retaining top talent, and your cost of goods keeps going up. Part of your planning should include an annual business insurance review. Your business changes, and so do your exposures. Here are some of the major kinds of liability coverage found in most business insurance programs.
- Bodily Injury – Bodily injury to a third party.
- Property Damage – Damage to a third party’s property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury – Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability – Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations – Liability arising out of products you sell or business operations and services conducted, excluding professional services.
- Premises – Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Management Liability – This might include cyber, employment, and professional liability coverage. Directors and officers liability also might fall under this category.
- Umbrella – Provides excess liability over primary auto and commercial liability policies.
- Pollution – Coverage for accidental release of pollutants.
- Covers vehicles owned by the company for business use and can include comprehensive and collision
Risk is a factor for whatever business you are in. We provide business insurance solutions to help you manage your risk, which keeps you in business. Whether your company is an established industry or a recent start-up, you probably start every day with a hefty to-do list. DSM works with businesses to ensure that worrying about risk management isn’t part of that list. Your expertise in providing products and/or services that appeal to your target market has made your business successful. Our expertise enables us to successfully protect your business from the day-to-day risks you face.