Commercial Property Risks
No two businesses are alike. That is why you need an insurance program designed specifically for your business. When it comes to managing your property, there is nothing better than having an agent with a deep understanding of your risks, the market, and the qualifications to design a program to meet your needs. Our primary focus is always to design a property program that addresses your current and future risks. We can design a property program specifically for your business.
A commercial property insurance plan designed by Jewell Insurance can help businesses of all types, including:
- Commercial buildings
- Office buildings
- Hotels and motels
- Shopping centers
Your Property Risks Are Real
- Business interruption
- Loss of use
- Damage to buildings and special equipment
- Loss of Income
- Production delays
- Product contamination
- Damage to reputation
- Building code issues
Solutions That Are Proven
- Policy review and coverage audit
- A broad range of insurance markets with the ability to place coverage locally, nationally, and internationally if necessary
- Review of limits and deductibles to make sure your program is designed to maximize your goals
- Cost benefits of alternative financing options
- We will review your vendors to determine if you have contractual liability that might impact your property risks.
We maintain relationships with underwriters who are specialists in the commercial property insurance arena, and we consistently monitor the marketplace for new and innovative underwriters. We will evaluate your specific business needs and make personalized recommendations for your business.
At home, on the road, or doing business, DSM offers Risk Management Solutions designed with your life in mind. As a family of 7 independent insurance agencies, DSM offers more products, more benefits, and more services. We ensure you, your family, and your business have the comprehensive coverage necessary to protect the property, assets, and people that matter most to you. No single agency can offer the options or blanket of services you’ll find with DSM.