2023 is here and now is the best time to think about your personal insurance program. When was the last time you reviewed your insurance coverage? The start of a New Year is a great time to review your personal insurance. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
- Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
- Take the time to read my insurance policies
- Do I need to insure any Christmas gifts; jewelry, guns, ATV, boat, etc?
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- Get a quote for flood or earthquake insurance
- Combine my auto and home insurance to save money
- Complete a home inventory to ensure my property values are correct
- Consider purchasing or increasing my umbrella coverage
Have I experienced any of these changes? It may impact your insurance
- Bought or sold a car
- Changed your marital status
- Do you work from home?
- Bought a boat, RV or ATV
- Change of address
- Welcomed a new baby into the family
- Major inheritance
- Have a new teen driver in the family
Davidson Stewart Morelock Independent Insurance Group LLC (DSM) was formed in 2008 (Originally Stewart Morelock Insurance, est. 2005) by insurance professionals with over 50 years of combined experience in the property & casualty insurance industry….experience includes; senior officers of regional insurance companies & wholesalers, reinsurance brokers, personal & commercial insurance production agents, agency owners, underwriting managers & agency directors. DSM is directly appointed with all major insurance carriers and brokers, and has the capability to place virtually all lines of business and personal lines insurance.